Pratik heat products CE certified cartridge heaters are manufactured with premium materials and tight manufacturing controls. With 40 years of practical experience, PHP cartridge heaters ensures highest quality standards to provide superior performance and life expectancy at higher temperatures for many diversed applications.
Heating conductor grade nicr of higher grade is evenly wound over a supporting core which is centrally located in a chrome nickel steel tube and the inner space is filled with specially selected high purity magnesium oxide. This assembled unit is then highly compressed, converting the core, powder and conductor into a homogenous mass. The bottom end of the heater is welded with a conical disc washer to prevent contamination and ease of replacement.
High watt density cartridge heaters applications:
- Hot runner bushings
- Packaging industry
- Shoe making industry
- Marking & sealing machinery
- Medical & laboratory apparatus
- Die and platents.
High watt density cartridge heaters features:
- CE certified.
- Min dia - ¼” & 6mm, max dia - 1” & 20mm
- Min length – 1 1/2” & 40mm, max length – 40” & 1000mm
- Robust terminal with choice of exits.
- Sealed bottom with conical end disk to prevent contamination and for easy replacements.
- Available with in-built thermocouple.
- Even heat profile & max temp up to 750oc
- Various watt density option available.
- Standard sizes available.
- Highly non-corrosive
- Superior life expectancy.
- Available with various lead exits & cable protection option.
- Specially selected high purity magnesium oxide
High Watt Density Cartridge Heaters Technical Data:
Outer Sheath Material
Chrome Nickel Steel, welded end disc washer of same material.
Maximum operating temperature 750OC
12 to 440 volts
Upto150 Watts/ per inch2
A) Crimped on Leads : PTFE/Fiberglass Flexible lead crimped on solid pin emerging from the Heater
B) Swaged in Leads : Flexible Fiberglass or PTFE leads emerging from within the heater